HGH and Weight loss
There are two versions of HGH about weight. The first one is the HGH, which is a growth hormone mostly used by bodybuilders to increase strength and generate muscles. It raises the concentration of fatty reduction acids which helps in making the normal body’s physiological process burn the excess fat for energy. This is mostly applicable to men who usually fancy mass on their bodies.
For men, this conversion aids in building muscles, while for women, the hormone is useful for keeping fit, slimming for a lean body.
Another use of HGH is anti-aging. By this, the hormone helps to maintain tissues and other growth organs in the body. Naturally, the body slows down the production of growth hormones that are responsible for aging. The HGH hormone, therefore, limits these effects by activating pituitary glands which boosts vitality; rejuvenating the body.
Conditions that Contribute to Weight Gain
- Hereditary – Genes from obese parents transmit to the children. However, it is not certain genetically, but the probability is high. Sometimes, genes created as a result of phenotypic conditions. Therefore the probability of weight gain is higher in people exposed to such conditions.
- Consumption of processed foods – the additives used to prepare some meals to lead to weight gain. They might be affordable, quickly produced and arranged, have a long shelf life and are finger-licking good, but prolonged consumption may lead to weight gain.
- Addiction to Sugary Foods – some people crave for sugary food. The sweetness makes a person addicted to them, thereby losing control over its consumption. This might lead to excessive eating that eventually leads to weight gain due to the uncontrolled ingestion of the food into the body. Alcohol consumption addiction falls into this category.
- Medical prescription – some medical conditions require an energy-boosting prescription. A good example is insulin. Insulin is either produced by the body and if there isn’t enough (as for the case of diabetic people) a regular dosage is prescribed. As the body grows resistant to this drug, the energy provided is stored instead of being consumed. Such instances lead to weight gain.
Also, some medications have weight gain as a side effect. They do so by altering the normal body functions such as the metabolic rate, increase appetite, hormonal imbalance and many more. They reduce the number of calories burned, effectively storing more fats in the body.
- Physiological Deficiencies – the human body is designed to self-regulate itself, and in case there is a failure in one of the regulator, there tends to be a side-effect. A good example is a leptin. It regulates the storage of fats into the body, and once it is not working properly, the fats are overly stored in the body, contributing to weight gain. It is arguably one of the biggest causes of obesity in people.
- Menopause – estrogen is responsible for the spread of fats around the reproductive organs in women. As menopause occurs, the level of estrogen decreases, leading to the re-distribution of fats around the abdomen, making them gain weight.
Weight Gain for Women
Women fear weight gain due to both physiological and physical reasons. Physiologically, it may lead to lifestyle diseases and difficulty in conducting normal daily chores. If not checked, weight gain can be catastrophic as most opportunistic diseases thrive well in such a body.
Physically, weight gain is associated with losing the feminine shape. Women feel good in a sexy and athletic body, which clearly shows the curvy figure.
In most cases, weight loss is a common symptom of a body lacking, not excessive intake. This is common for the weight that accumulates around the abdomen and stomach. There are nominal ways to reduce these fatty deposits, change in diet, doing routine exercises, among others.
However, the results are not always as positive as expected due to either lack of knowledge or the wrong ways of handling weight loss.
Weight Gain in Men
Weight gain in men can be due to lifestyle conditions or induced procedures. As men approach their 40’s, lifestyle condition causes slow metabolic action in the body. This causes fewer burning of calories around the abdomen, increasing the fat deposited at the waistline. The testosterone level also starts to reduce which culminates in muscle loss and weight gain.
Another cause of weight gain in men is lack of exercise. Most men in their 30’s moving forward are engrossed in their work, leaving less time to exercise. Coupled with poor eating habits and poor diet, there is a lot of weight thats accumulated around the abdomen. Men are ignorant of matters’ weight and appearance; hence the prevalence is more rampant in men as compared to women.
For men, weight gain can either be beneficial or a health hazard. If the weight gain is as a result of muscle accumulation, then regular exercise and a proper diet will just fine. If the weight gain is due to neglect of healthy eating, stress, midlife crisis or lack of practice, the outcome can be a health scare.
Effects of Weight Gain
- High Blood Pressure – this is one of the main effects of weight gain. As fats deposited on the blood arteries, the heart is misdemeanors to pump blood throughout the body. The more the weight, the more the pressure to pump the blood. Some of the symptoms are dizziness, headaches, and nose bleeding. Adverse conditions associated with high blood pressure are heart attack and stroke.
- Stretch marks – these are reddish or purplish marks on the skin as a result of the skin stretching to give room for additional weight acquired. It elongates the skin tissues around these areas and causes tears, thanks to the change in the elasticity of the skin beneath. Common areas are buttocks, thighs, breasts and upper arms.
- Breathing problems – there is a pause in the breathing pattern which occurs when the victim is asleep, a condition called Sleep Apnea. This is due to the deposition of extra fats on the walls of the windpipe, narrowing the walls. This makes it harder for the respiratory tract to stay open. It sometimes makes the victim tired due to insufficient oxygen, thus exposes the person to heart failure, diabetes, or stroke.
- Common misdemeanors – gaining weight contributes to social misgivings. This touches on self-esteem, depression, inability to handle everyday chores and the risk of social misfits. Some people tend to be suicidal. Also, there are problems around marital duties due to excessive fat or weight around the reproductive organs.
- Pregnancy Complication – for expectant mothers, rapid gain in weight is harmful, both to the health of the mother and the unborn child. This applies to both ante-natal and post-natal. The babies exposed to risks such as spinal or Bifida.
- Diseases due to weight gain are the gallbladder disease, fatty liver disease, cancer and diabetes. These diseases cause reduced energy levels, weaker bones, and weaker muscles.
HGH Injection as a Remedy to Weight Gain
This weight-loss treatment is useful for men and women. It is highly advisable to consult a physician for its application due to its sensitivity and abuse. A blood samples picked for examination to ascertain the level of deficiency. This is essential for the determination of the right dosage.
For women, the HGH injection activates the production of human growth hormone to revitalize its functions. The main focus is to burn out the fatty deposits on tissues and turn them into muscles. The process is systematic, and with a continuous examination, the fats around the thighs, neck and stomach fade away.
As the fats turn into muscles, the skin will begin to glow as wrinkles fade off, which is a sign of a healthy skin.
Since weight gain is alarmingly high, especially in middle-aged people, there is a section of people who practice this activity illegally, both in ways and prescription. The injection used has serious side effects. Thus any prescription without a thorough examination can be harmful to the victim.
We have qualified practitioners, who will help the patient understand the condition, give an overview of other methods of weight reduction, and give sufficient reasons why the HGH injection is the best alternative. The outcomes are visible and could be felt in months.
As an induced stimulant, some men use the HGH injection for bodybuilding. It helps in stimulating the synthesis of proteins, which is responsible for the growth of muscles. It also helps the body to oxidize fats and convert them into muscles simultaneously. The process of muscle gain is manageable if the person is frequently active.
The injection also strengthens the cartilage on joins, making them stronger. The results are good sleep, smooth skin, higher metabolic rate, natural growth of muscles, a more robust body immune system, stronger bones, and more endurance.